Saturday, May 14, 2005

Turning the Customer Ecosystem Inside Out?

I'm hardly out of my first cup of coffee, and I run into this over at Evelyn Rodriguez's Crossroads Dispatches Blog:

Try putting your customers and your ecosystem's conversations at the center of the hub -- rather than your company's. Even if it's simply a conceptual idea, it'll radically change the focus of your conversation.


That's more or less what I was fumbling towards in yesterday's post. Why not get your customer blogging? Sound crazy? Go over to Susan Getgood's Marketing Roadmaps Blog to see someone who's already putting this into practice.

I'm going to start talking to my clients about this as well. Evelyn just got added to my feeds.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention. It isn't always easy, mobilizing others, like customers, but in the end I think it will be one of the most effective ways to communicate, both with existing and prospective customers. Thanks for visiting the Roadmap.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You bet! I think we're all going to learn something from your experiences with customers.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home