Saturday, May 07, 2005

Where's the RSS Feed?

When I'm not working, I'm a huge science fiction fan. There are some great professional quality weblogs out there for people who enjoy science fiction. My question is: why don't they have RSS feeds?

The End of the Universe doesn't seem to have one. Aeon Speculative Fiction is making great use of eBooks and online publishing, but they don't have a feed I can find (even though they are powered by blogger power blogger.) At least The Crowsnest and Locus have one.

Are the science fiction fans lagging behind on the technology front?

Corrected! It turns out that The Website at the End of the Universe does have an RSS feed at http://www.theendoftheuniverse.ca/backend.php along with the requisite orange XML icon. Sorry, I guess that's what I get for blogging on an empty stomach.

Update! Aeon is also considering getting an RSS feed, according to Briget, one of the editors. I just downloaded the latest issue of Aeon, and it already looks like it's going to be a pleasure to read.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Website at the End of the Universe has an RSS feed at http://www.theendoftheuniverse.ca/backend.php.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! I'm adding that one to my newsgator feeds now.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home