Thursday, May 05, 2005

The Red Couch: If I were doing a Target blog...

Robert Scoble thinks "The Red Couch: If I were doing a Target blog..." Anyone thinking of starting a corporate blog should read this post. It's an essential step 1 to blogging.

Here's the background: Scoble recently had lunch with Target. He then opened up the question on his blog: what do you have to say to Target about blogging? Some of the answers are pretty interesting (yes, mine's in there too).

Honestly, I don't know what Target's blogging needs are. I don't know their business and I don't konw their culture. I've got some initial ideas, but I'd have to sit down with them and get to know them before I could offer anything substantive.

How you blog is a function of your corporate culture, your strengths, you needs - a whole gamut of things. What I do know is that Target's already got the best running start in the world. I hope they go somewhere amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home