Sunday, May 15, 2005

A Whole New Mind

I just got a short note from Daniel Pink, the author of the book A Whole New Mind, who saw my post A Whole New Marketing. He says we should all go buy his book at Amazon or maybe at The Elliot Bay Book Company (if you're a Seattlite).

I like the way that Dan spotted my post within 24 hours. I'm seeing more and more authors, consultants, writers, hobbyists, and creative people of all types using blogs to spot conversations and influencers (see how I just covertly painted myself as an influencer?)

And Dan also has a blog. My only complaint is that I didn't find his Web site when I wrote my original post, even though I Googled for it.

Anyway, I'm definitely going to buy his book. I hope it's good. It would be a shame to go through all that and then not like the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home